Monday 2 May 2016

Game: Royal Masquerade Ball Dress Up Game

Description:
When Disney princesses Rapunzel and Ariel meet up with power couple Barbie and Ken to have a good time, it's not just chip and dips at home while watching a movie. Nope, it's a royal masquerade ball in long gowns and expensive jewelry. Get them all ready for the ball - and remember the masks!
Publisher:
MyCuteGames

Sound?
Yes

Built-in Picture Taker?
Yes

Original Picture:

My Creation:
I just simply adore these dresses!! Their design is so beautiful and exquisite, I was really blown away. The dress I chose above for Barbie even has some scandalous cleavage showing (watch what your kids see on the Internet, parents!). Even the masks were detailed and splendid. I think I accidentally made Ken and Rapunzel match but oh well #ShipIt

Other Creations:





Link:
http://www.dressupgames.com/royal-masquerade-ball-dress-up-game

No comments:

Post a Comment